Sweet and delicious, this Peach Sorbet is made with only 5 ingredients and literally takes 5 minutes to make. It’s naturally gluten free, nut free and vegan! If you love peaches, this is the perfect frozen treat for you!
Yes, I absolutely adore ice cream but sometimes I am not in the mood for something so heavy when I am melting in the heat.
The truth is, I also love sorbet! It’s so refreshing and light. Perfect for helping to beat that summer heat!
Not to mention, this sorbet is completely vegan!
If you love peaches, this sorbet is just for you!
Made with 5 Ingredients
- Frozen peaches- You can peel, pit and cut your own fresh peaches into 6ths and then free them. Or, a much easier way, is to use frozen peach slices.
- Sugar- This makes the sorbet lovely and sweet.
- Water- Helps everything blend together nice and smooth.
- Lemon Juice- Only need 1 teaspoon of this for a little citrusy tang.
- Pinch of salt- Just enough to enhance the flavors.
Tips for making Peach Sorbet
If using fresh peaches- Peel and pit them. Cut them into 6ths and then freeze the slices until solid.
If using frozen sliced peaches- You’ll only need 6 cups worth of slices.
Mix together the other ingredients- In a large measuring cup or a bowl, whisk together the water, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Pour everything into a blender- And blend everything until super smooth and creamy!
Serve and/or freeze- Either eat it right away or freeze overnight! I prefer it frozen overnight but it’s delicious either way!
This peach sorbet could not be more simple!
Made with only a few ingredients it’s the most perfect gluten free, nut free and vegan summer treat! Enjoy!
More Frozen Goodness You'll Love
Did you try this recipe? Please leave me a ⭐ review below!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @laneandgreyfare and follow along on Pinterest and Facebook! Enjoy!!!
- 6 peaches peeled pits removed and frozen or 6 cups of frozen peach slices
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- If using fresh peaches: peel, remove the pits and freeze until solid.
- Whisk together water, sugar, lemon juice and salt in a large measuring cup or a small bowl.
- Place frozen peaches and all other ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediate or freeze sorbet into an ice cream container or in a 9 x 5 loaf pan covered with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Enjoy!