This S'mores Snack Mix might just be the easiest thing you'll ever make! It's made up of just 3 ingredients: graham crackers, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips! Best part is, this one is gluten free, nut free and vegan!
This S'mores Snack Mix is the perfect treat for when you want s'mores on the go or even for a party! It's a great alternative to s'mores when you need something less messy!
For more quick party recipes, try Cookies and Cream Dip, S'mores Dip, Chocolate Popcorn or my Spiderweb Cookies.
Reasons to love this Snack Mix
- Allergy Friendly- This recipe is gluten free, nut free, eggless and easily vegan.
- S'mores Ingredients- This snack has all the ingredients of s'mores.
- Easy to Make- Only requires 5 minutes to make!
- Graham Crackers- Make sure to use gluten free/vegan. I cut regular sheets of graham but you can use like an animal graham crackers or teddy grahams if you're not gluten free or vegan.
- Mini Marshmallows- The ones I use are gluten free/vegan.
- Chocolate Chips- You can use semi sweet or dark, whatever you desire.
See my recipe card below for a complete list of the ingredients with measurements.
Substitutions and Variations
How To Ensure These Are Vegan
- Make sure to use gluten free grahams that are also vegan.
- Only use chocolate chips that are gluten free, nut free and vegan.
- Use marshmallows that are gluten free/vegan.
This recipe has not been tested with non gluten free/ non vegan substitutions and/or variations due to celiac disease and food allergies. If you change any of the ingredients, please let us know how the recipe turned out in the comments below!
How to Make S'mores Snack Mix
Here are the step by step instructions to make this snack mix!
Step 1: Cut The Grahams
Cut each sheet of graham cracker into 12 pieces. Or you can break them into large chunks.
Step 2: Mix The Ingredients
In a large bowl, pour in the chunks of graham crackers, the mini marshmallows and the chocolate chips.
Use a spoon to mix everything together.
Step 3: Serve
Serve however you like. I like to put it in individual little bowls for everyone or if it is for on the go, you can even pour them into zip top bags.
- Cutting the Grahams- I like to cut one sheet of the graham crackers into 12 smaller pieces. If you would rather break the graham cracker sheet into chunks, you can do that as well. Or you can use animal cracker grahams or teddy grahams if you're not gluten free/vegan.
- Type Of Chocolate- I used chocolate chips but you can of course use a Hershey Bar broken up to get that more traditional taste. There is one size of the Hershey bar that is nut free and safe for those with nut allergies. It’s the 1.55 oz (43g) bar. Always double check the back of the label; it's also gluten free. Hershey always lists if there are any potential allergens. The bars of that size do contain milk and soy; if there are allergies make sure to use allergy friendly chocolate instead like this.
- Use Mini Marshmallows- I would not use large because they would be way bigger than the other ingredients. And...if you cut them large, they would be very sticky.
Yes! You can use gluten free animal grahams or if you don't have celiac, you can use teddy grahams.
No! You can use more or less. That's really just a guide. Use whatever amount you prefer.
I would not let children under 5 eat this if you are using normal size chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Those items can get stuck in their throats.
Store extra s'mores snack mix in an airtight container at room temperature or in a zip top bag for up to 3 days.
I would not freeze this mix.
Other S'mores Recipes You'll Love
Did you try this recipe? Please leave me a ⭐ review below!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @laneandgreyfare and follow along on Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube! Enjoy!!!
S'mores Snack Mix
- 16 graham cracker sheets cut or broken into chunks (3 cups of chunks)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Cut or break the graham crackers into large chunks.
- Place the broken grahams, the mini marshmallows and the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Use a spoon to mix it all together and serve!
I just made this and I can't get enough!
Such an easy recipe. My family loved it!