S’mores that are gluten free, vegan and can feed the entire family? It’s not too good to be true...it’s S'mores Dip! It takes 15 minutes to make, start to finish, and will be devoured by you and your loved ones in probably the same amount of time!
This S'mores Dip is the most perfect quick dessert that is gooey deliciousness! A gluten free/vegan graham dipped in melty chocolate and toasted marshmallows?? Utter perfection! If you want to try another dessert than can be made in under 15 minutes, check out my Chocolate Chip Mug Cake!
Reasons To Love This Dip
- Allergy Friendly- This recipe is gluten free, nut free and easily vegan.
- S'mores Ingredients- This snack has all the ingredients of s'mores.
- Easy to Make- Only requires 15 minutes to make!
- Graham Crackers- Make sure to use gluten free/vegan.
- Marshmallows- The ones I use are gluten free/vegan.
- Chocolate Chips- You can use semi sweet or dark, whatever you desire.
Expert Baking Tips
Cover the Bottom
Cover the entire bottom of the baking dish with chocolate chips.
This ensures the chocolate melts evenly and there is an equal amount of chocolate in every bite!
Type of Chocolate
I used chocolate chips but you can of course use a Hershey Bar broken up to get that more traditional taste.
There is one size of the Hershey bar that is nut free and safe for those with nut allergies. It’s the 1.55 oz (43g) bar.
Always double check the back of the label; it's also gluten free.
Hershey always lists if there are any potential allergens. The bars of that size do contain milk and soy; if there are allergies make sure to use allergy friendly chocolate instead like this.
Step By Step Instructions
Here are the steps to make this dip!
Step 1: Place The Chocolate Chips
Place all the chocolate chips in a 9 inch round baking dish.
Cover the entire bottom of the dish with the chips.
Step 2: Place The Marshmallows
Place the marshmallows long side down onto the chocolate chips in a circular motion.
You want to cover all the chocolate chips with marshmallows.
Step 3: Bake
Place it in the center rack of the oven and bake it at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are nice and golden brown.
Step 4: Serve
Remove the pan from the oven but be careful because the pan will be blazing hot!
Dunk in your gluten free grahams.
You can use whatever brand of gf grahams but these are the ones I use.
Scoop up the marshmallowy chocolatey goodness and enjoy!
How To Make This Vegan
Follow these simple steps to make this dip vegan:
- Make sure to use gluten free grahams that are also vegan.
- Only use chocolate chips that are gluten free, nut free and vegan.
- Use marshmallows that are gluten free/vegan.
Yes you can! It might take even less than 10 minutes to bake.
If you happen to have any leftover (I won’t judge you but I’m not sure why you do), don’t try to reheat this in the microwave.
The marshmallows expand and heat in seconds and the chocolate will still be a solid rock.
The best way to reheat is to pop it back in the oven until everything is all gooey again.
You can use a 9 inch baking dish like a pie dish.
No. The marshmallows just heat and expand in seconds while the chocolate will not have even melted.
Storing and Freezing
Once completely cool, store extra s'mores dip in the baking dish, wrapped in aluminum foil in the fridge for up to 2 days.
To reheat, pop back in the 425 degree oven for a few minutes until everything is all gooey again.
Do not microwave. The marshmallows just expand and heat in seconds while the chocolate will still be a solid rick.
I would not freeze this dip.
Other Quick Party Recipes You'll Love
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all the chocolate chips in a 9 inch round baking dish.
- Place the marshmallows long side down onto the chocolate chips in a circular motion. You want to cover the entire thing with marshmallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are nice and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and dunk in your gluten free Graham’s, scoop up the marshmallowy chocolatey goodness and enjoy. Just be careful because the pan will be blazing hot!
- NOTE: Don’t try to reheat this in the microwave as the marshmallows expand and heat in seconds and the chocolate will still be a solid rock. The best way to reheat is to pop it back in the oven.