This White Chocolate Fudge is creamy, sweet and so so easy to make! With just 5 ingredients, it only takes 5 minutes to make and is delish! Dress it up with any color sprinkles for any occasion and as always, it's gluten free, nut free, eggless and can easily be vegan.
This creamy white chocolate fudge is the perfect easy treat for a party. It is sure to be the perfect crowd pleaser and will look like it took way longer than 5 min to prepare!
Reasons to Love this Fudge
- Allergy Friendly- This recipe is gluten free, nut free, eggless and easily vegan.
- White Chocolate- This fudge is made with an allergy friendly white chocolate.
- Easy to Make- Only requires 5 minutes to make!
- White Chocolate- Make sure to use allergy friendly.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- It helps the fudge to be thick, creamy and sweet.
- Unsalted Butter/ Vegan Baking Stick- Helps to add to the creamy texture.
- Pure Vanilla Extract- Make sure the vanilla you use is pure and gf or the fudge will taste chemically.
- Kosher Salt- To help bring out all the flavors.
Expert Baking Tips
Use The Stovetop
I know many people are able to make fudge in the microwave but I have never had any success when using white chocolate.
White chocolate is so temperamental and seizes up very quickly. It's less likely to do this on the stove.
Smooth The Top
After pouring the hot fudge in the pan, smooth the top with a butter knife or an icing spatula.
Add Whatever Toppings You Desire
After pouring the hot fudge into the pan, sprinkle on any toppings such as allergy friendly sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, chunks of chocolate, etc.
Step by Step Instructions
Here are the steps to make this fudge!
Step 1: Place chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a pot
Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until the white chocolate chips and butter or vegan baking stick are fully melted and incorporated.
Step 2: Add the Vanilla and Salt
Once melted, stir in the vanilla and salt until combined. Don't overheat or the texture will become gritty.
Step 3: Pour into Pan
Pour the fudge into a lightly greased and lined with parchment paper 8 x 8 pan. Smooth the top with a butter knife or icing spatula.
Step 4: Add Sprinkles
Pour the sprinkles on top of the fudge and gently press them down, if they seem to not be sticking.
Step 5: Chill
Cover the pan with aluminum foil and pop the fudge into the fridge to let it set. It needs at least 3-4 hours. I like to let mine chill overnight.
How to Make this Vegan
Most vegan alternatives for making this fudge contain coconut and my son cannot have it.
Some contain legumes and he can’t have those either; therefore I am unable to have these products in my home to test for you guys.
Please keep in mind that I cannot test this out at my home due to my son’s allergies, so I can’t promise it will work and it will change the flavor since coconut has a unique taste.
But…this is my idea for those of you who are dairy free.
How to Ensure the Fudge is Vegan
- Use sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Only use unsalted vegan baking stick.
- Use a white chocolate that is gluten free, nut free and vegan.
- Make sure the sprinkles you use are allergy friendly.
You can use any white chocolate chips that you desire. I used ones that were gluten free and nut free.
You can cut it into squares or rectangles but I prefer it into 64 one inch squares.
NO. You need to use the sweetened condensed.
The fudge will be too thin. I wouldn't use anything larger than an 8x8 pan.
No you don't. You can leave that out. I just like how it tastes with it blended in.
Storing and Freezing
Store the White Chocolate Fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can freeze the fudge for up to 30 days. Wrap the entire 8x8 inch square in plastic wrap and then pop in a zip top bag or put into a freezer safe airtight container.
To thaw, place the fudge in the fridge the night before you need it.
Other No Bake Recipes To Try
Please leave me a star review below!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @laneandgreyfare if you make my recipes and follow along on Pinterest! Enjoy!!!
White Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk ( 1 can)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or vegan baking stick
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- Lightly grease an 8x8 inch pan and line with parchment paper, leaving a 1 inch overhand on two sides.
- Place the white chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk and the unsalted butter or vegan baking stick in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until the white chocolate chips and butter or vegan baking stick are fully melted and incorporated.
- Once melted, stir in the vanilla and salt until combined. Don't overheat or the texture will become gritty.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared 8 x 8 pan. Smooth the top with a butter knife or icing spatula.
- Pour the sprinkles on top of the fudge and gently press them if they seem to not be sticking.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and pop the fudge into the fridge to let it set. It needs at least 3-4 hours. I like to let mine chill overnight.
- Once it has chilled, lift out of the 8x8 pan by the parchment paper overhang and then cut into squares or rectangles.